View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is partly why I am not very interested in any new green server.

Having to play X class and farm in order to play Y class that you actually enjoy, meh.

I think the grind overall is a killer for me and I think if I ever do play on a green server I'd wish to keep it to a minimum. I.e. avoid classes that lead you down the grinding rabbit-hole and instead just go with ONE class and focus on grouping and having fun.

Now I'm thinking Cleric or Druid or Bard, and I'm somewhat on the fence on the bard due to the xp penalty and how it actually CAN get crazy expensive if you decide to go all the way with drums of the beast and whatnot. Having at least Gate is really helpful as well.
Yeah I’ve never understood Blue players who go to green and do this. Like you literally already have the ability to twink characters on Blue why go to a new server just to play a class you don’t necessarily want so you can twink new characters on Green?

And it’s not just people who want to “lead the pack” it’s a ton of casual players doing this too