View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 08:10 PM
Banned

I haven’t been following but from reading many sorryantivaxxer deaths the majority of people I read about died from either organ failure or pneumonia

A decent chunk of the organ failure seemed to be kidney failure as a result of being offered remedisivir. Word of mouth must have spread amongst the anti-vaxx community because some of the recent deaths knew the high risks of remedisivir and while they were still conscious refused it. The hospital apparently will oblige the patient’s requests, and they didn’t get it…but they still died regardless

One (one could say dumb) badass I read about came into the hospital refusing all drugs or to be put on a ventilator. I don’t really understand what he expected the hospital to do. Anyway he was dead in 3 hours

For the rest their lungs started to fill with fluids and, like, crystallize. This is why the ventilators don’t work well. Apparently they do CT scans of the lungs and the pulmonologist looks at them and for many there are so many dark spots it doesn’t even look like they have lungs anymore. They also have to tubes going into their lungs to drain the fluid

The organs start failing due to not getting oxygen. My personal friend who died to covid had her heart shut down. I think it’s random which organ it can be, it can also be your brain, which is why if you survive it might be with debilitating brain damage

I learned about how the ventilators work. Initially they will do tubes down your throat, so to keep you from freaking out and either gagging them up or pulling them out they will sedate you 24/7. This will go on for about 3 weeks, they don’t want you sedated 24/7 past that for reasons unknown, I’m assuming because it will also kill you. 3 weeks seems to be the hospital’s limit. After that they cut a hole in your neck (trach) and put the tube in that, and then you I think would normally be conscious but many aren’t due to lack of oxygen

They are pumping oxygen into you via tubes but it doesn’t matter because your lungs have either withered away or hardened. So the mechanism to absorb and convert that oxygen is gone. But like I mentioned you usually die to organ failure before you suffocate