View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notfame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thread Syft!

Can’t wait to see all of this pent up aggression spill into red 2.0 lol

Lots of hurt feelings out there still, cracked me up seeing screens from 8 years ago getting dragged into this. Definitely totally cool and normal behavior.

Never hated anyone or even disliked anyone here but my rl bro is retarded so my tolerance skill is maxed out. I did/do love some folk tho. Loudog, Quil and his lover, and Zadepal and a bunch of others. Almost feels like I won Everquest sometimes when I look back at it, 100% fun rate and I still keep up with a lot of pals 10 years later. Pretty sure I only raided one dragon tho but who tf cares about that anyway

Slathar and Krazy were standout annoyances for many, those knights Templar made some people rage on the regular too
Slathar and Krazy are cool people, bless those wooden legs.

And me hating 99% of this servers pop is cool and normal, because you're all awful people that only contribute to society in your absence.

You think it's my fault they can be so easily goaded and not their own lack of mental maturity for allowing it to happen? While simultaneously listing some of the worst human beings on this server as your personal friends.

Loudog was a mentally handicapped narcissist unable to find the humor in anything who would sperg at every death as I easily goaded him into his 4 or 5th consecutive kill. The rest you listed were sociopaths who pretended to be enlightened and peaceful while always stirring up drama and feeding on negativity like emotional fucking vampires.

Yea you're right, I torture people like that because I'm doing God's Work and ensuring my holy medal of honor for abusing real world demons and I'm glad that I made every person you listed sperg and rage quit for long periods of time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]