View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 1% away from lvl 15 on green Tunabros. I'll post again when I get there! Looking forward to it.

I don't play red anymore because I want a high lvl on each server and twinking a new red character with my 54 wizard seems like a lot of trouble. I could spend months farming basic resist gear and then would just wind up soloing most of the time anyway or not even finding someone with a free enchanter alt to help me make cultural for an alt.

I think the next character I make will be my Prexus Half Elf warrior and it's probably best to just do that on green or book red or duel.

If red has a thriving sub lvl 20-30 community of untwinked or classic geared characters I'd probably be back to red in a heartbeat. I'm not interested in looting velious gear. Or fighting velious geared toons. Or spending 6 months to get a fungi tunic and cool swords and hastehands.
Well with that attitude you don't belong on red. A real pvper doesn't wait till they are geared sufficiently to engage in pvp.

A true pvper has to stop themselves from attacking people on a corpse run, because the bloodlust overrides their senses.