View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think promotional events is were it's at. IMO if I farmed up some newbie starter gear (jade broadsword, wraith bone hammers, stuff like that) --- even players with mains and stuff would be welcome, a free set of banded is a free set of banded! or some +mr rings or w/e like a blue diamond ring or bracer i forget what is what...

...I wish I could have that pink roleplay name tho without being anon!
Yeah, I like having the roleplay distinction but wish it let people know on /who all that you were in RP instead of anonymizing you. It's basically /anon+ Lol

And yeah, that would be awesome. I don't have mains high enough to farm such worthwhile stuff but I I'm thinking about saving what knicknacks I do find and handing them out alongside Tomes of Discord. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love these [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]))))
I'm glad. Hopefully it if it doesn't bother people, I hoped to write mild episodic posts like that for giggles as things develop. <3