View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny! You hope your political opponents literally die! You sure do seem sane and well balanced.

It's not going to be "wrapped up" ever. If every person in the entire world were vaccinated, it would still spread and it would still mutate, like any other disease. It is going to be a risk factor of life forever.

There is no data on potential long term side effects of the vaccine, that is by far the largest reason for hesitancy and it's completely rational. There is no way to see into the future that they have none, especially given how rapidly they were developed. If I get a brain tumor in 2 years from the vaccine I'll be sure to make some dank memes about it though make no mistake.
Think you totally missed the point of the joke. It’s not hoping people die. It’s making fun of people who are so partisan (mostly without really knowing why because it’s not like they could actually explain their stances on various issues) that they would literally do the exact opposite of what someone from the other party said no matter what. The extra layer of the joke is that it’s basically true from what we’re seeing in reality right now; people would rather die of covid than take it seriously at all because “taking it seriously is what democrats say to do.”

All of you make me so embarrassed to be a Republican sometimes.