Thread: Randytrevor
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenDegenerate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Context. What if that mage ported into RV and started clearing guards that weren't entirely spawned yet? Even giving him the benefit of the doubt he didn't know the guards were camped I find it highly unlikely that in such a small window of opportunity between me dying and spawning in Freeport the actual culprit managed to zone out and escape my /who. Someone's Jabober was mowing guards even as I was cut down in my prime, my only regret is not doing a /who beforehand for a screenshot and delicious expose via forums.
You keep saying 'culprit' and wanting to expose people, but there is no one to blame except the guy who wandered into KOS territory and got whacked. A /who doesn't need to be done and no one needs to be contacted, just need to loot your corpse and be more careful. There was no small window of 'opportunity' and no one was hiding from anyone. It's just business as usual when farming any guards.