View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

One thing I didn't understand when I was that level and would like to try to take advantage of if I do it again is that mez usually (almost always?) memblurs mobs of that level. You might save yourself the half xp penalty (either with charm or the summoned pet) by hitting one mez then immediately nuking when the mob is low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appreciate this. I am thinking I'll be doing a lot of soloing in SK between the treants (great cash camp), KFC, and gnolls (scroll quest seems like a nice bonus) in zone. There are a lot of options in SK around my level.
IIRC 29 is still too low to solo entrance to the first door in splitpaw, but I soloed that a few times on my bard and the xp seemed solid. Ignore the fact that the first pair are likely starting to green when the rest are comfortable blues -- the xp mod more than makes up for it. When I leveled my enchanter Paw was probably the top zone to find a low-mid 30s pick up group, but by the time I brought my bard through it was sometimes empty.