View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewallx39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all the charms prior to dictate charisma makes charm last much longer and more consistently. It’s akin to how str affects damage. It’s still a bell curve of averages but more charisma will move the averages longer and you’ll see more max duration charms.

I 100% notice when I’m naked and trying to charm (maybe for a CR etc.) and even notice when my self charisma buffs drops, which arguably is above the soft cap and should have even less ones impact.

Short story is the change will severely impact charm and make the game slower (neat! I hope your happy needs),less fun, and more dangerous.

Cya Unsung! Thanks for pulling together some tips before you go.
Ty!

Yea I agree with others that the change is likely to make charm function as if the chanter had no charisma, which means more unreliable charms

It also means re-itemizing for int/hp/ac and keeping a cha set in a bag for lulling. Also means +cha cloth gear value gonna absolutely tank

All bad stuff

I’m leavin anyway but had just bought a blackened crystalline robe too, what a waste now. Glad I didn’t spring for a siren hair hood too
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-10-2021 at 01:39 PM..