View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leveling up my enchanter and this post is being useful.

What content are beads/probes good for?
What's your recommendation for gem slot 1 soloing?
I run single target mezz so far.
Is the epic MQable up to some part? The staff parts appear as dropable on wiki, is that accurate?
Level 4 mez is the best spell in the game. I have it on 2 on my bar 99.5% of the time.

Beads = Siren's Grotto. HMU when ur 60 and i'll give you all the tips and tricks.

A lot of enchanters swap out 1 for whatever is most pressing, but I find that a bit too much. My bar pretty much always stays the same 1-6, and i change 7+8 as needed throughout the fights.

First of all, as i'm sure you know, Agroing a mob with a spell only counts for 1 point of rage, meaning you should always be pulling the mob your killing with slow. Your pet instant agros the mob. Agro free slows. Maybe a bit tough on the mana at lower levels before theft of thought, but should be okay. Manna robe.

Second, my bar is 1 color stun(Whatever ur highest level color stun is) 2 lvl4 mez 3 tash 4 charm 5 color stun 6 theft of thought (ur not there yet, i'd probably just put root in, or aoe mez) 7 and 8 when im about to pull is always pacify+Slow

The method is, when your pet breaks mid fight, you stun, tash, stun, charm, mez other mob for a mem blur chance. This virtually guarantee's if your stun isn't resisted that your going to get both a retash and and a recharm without having to break in the fight. By the time you recharm, you stun 1 should be castable again too. You take very little damage. I also bind (and encourage just about everyone to also) my GCD item to "G" so it is very spammable.

So on pet break its 1g3g5g4g (2 or 1). Once you have boltrans, you can recharm with just 1 stun. Having 2 stuns on your bar is gigantic though. The amount of times i've lived with 5+ mobs on me by stun locking the mobs long enough to load up gate is insane.

Absolutely none of the Enchanter Epic is MQable. And while I'll argue to anyone that Z-hEart is BiS... being able to click your pets with haste mana free at will is invaluable. Also the + agility seems to really help my enchanter as he's at like 70 AGI otherwise. You're gonna want to park your monk at the spot, I think he could solo either of them. Aikons solo'd VD with his druid and a some strings once.. so i'm sure you could figure it out with your pimp ass toons. (I got all 3 bottlekneck pieces for my enc on 1 earthquake)

People out there DO sell VT/VD loot rights though, so maybe try that avenue too.