View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the dev's actually cared about achievements they would have asked the community pre-velious launch.

Remember crunch time before green kunark launch, I even posted a bunch of stuff. Bless them for implementing it that time.

I don't understand why they launched green velious with no heads up to the community. Just a date on a piece of paper.

Is anyone even at the wheel?
Are the guides just sending a command to unlock pre-configured era schedules?

I mean look back at green classic launch, it was hyped. The community gathered and it was a big success. The achievements were a really cool feature. Then kunark and it felt like the admins left and guides were running the show. Now with velious it's like a ghost town for the staff.

this stuff bothers me, I don't know how to word it any better.

I highlighted this numerous times - about how they smuggled in Green server launch itself without any sort of testing or BETA stage(as they did with Blue, and the two expansions[including some of the planes updates])

And the only rebuttal was by players themselves white knighting for Rogean that more or less it was all in-hand, because Blue was essentially the 'test' for Green.

Alarming that the server that took nine years to release content that was to be done in less than two, was the proof of concept for Green.

And now as a result, many things about Green are simply wrong or broken, and their 'solution(S)' has been to introduce non-classic mechanics.
Not surprised about Velious on Green...

What's the word from the staff ?- nadda. Business as usual, accompanied by some low lifes who simp for them claiming that we shouldn't question it, because it's "free"
Last edited by Khaleesi; 07-11-2021 at 08:47 AM..