View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Orc

Please come back once you hit like 35 and up and let me know if you feel the same. Thats when it really started getting bad for me. The couple of things that happened before then werent as bad but included a palidan stealing from my camp in befallen and an ogre claiming his group owned the entire beach in oasis. Not just like a portion the whole thing. After that it got worse. Im a necro and so i camp a lot of guards and whatnot and boy if you turn your back for 30 sec someone grabbing them from right in front of you when they pop with not a word said other than literally "yea and ima steal one next time too". This happened in wc, nro, fp, felwithe, bb , etc. Even worse was seafury island where the quad kiters get mad at everyone else and start trying to train people. Ive been killed on purpose by quadders who think they own a whole island and then the icing on the cake is if you say anything about any of it some basement boy victim blamers in ooc will just tell ya "what did you expect" or "technically" or "actually". this community sucks imo because 50% are trolls/toxic/victim blamers
Last edited by sinnycool; 07-10-2021 at 07:44 PM..