View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 10:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despite his tendency for heavy-handedness in response to criticism, I still think Patrium has a wealth of information and/or guidance for our mostly "lost" generation. At the very least, you have to admit American boomers did a horribly shoddy job at both managing their own financial situation, and bestowing their children with that knowledge.

Like, none of my elders ever told me that you can give your child a great headstart in adulting by signing them on as "authorized users" on your well-managed credit card accounts from the day they are first issued a social security card.
None of my elders ever even told me about the existence of an IRA/Roth IRA, let alone how to utilize both simultaneously to control your tax liability both short-term and long-term. None of them ever told me about how one would go about securing a home mortgage. None of them ever told me about the importance of getting used to allocating a fixed percentage of my income toward retirement/investment accounts.

Hell, even TO THIS DAY, they won't offer investment advice or basic education on how to invest prudently. Take for example, my wife's very successful great-uncle. When his soon-to-be-father grand-nephew asked him if he could give him some pointers on how to start investing (my brother-in-law) his only response was "I don't feel comfortable giving investment advice".
All tru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm black ama
What is the name of ur UAP flagship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's clearly a message left for me. I'm not sure what logic you've built whereby when I even acknowledge you I have lost some sort of contest. but I suppose it makes sense that I'd be a fool in your eyes to address you, considering your overarching intent to harm.
You missed the point? Why did you engage this thread by screaming Nazi in your first post? No I am not taking it personally.

Debating if I should engage with you on a personal level further.

If you're simply attempting to point out that I'm imperfect. Weird. Dumb. Whatever. Point understood.

Not absolutely everything I post is about u. Also I only really glance thru most of ur posts. Generally you, get maybe ten seconds of my thoughts every so often or few days. On average. Mostly it's just well wishes. I never think about u unless I'm glancing thru the threads and usually only cringe/worry at ur eternal bloodwar with certain ppl.

When someone has wronged u. Giving them negative attention is attention.

Rent free.
Last edited by starkind; 06-25-2021 at 11:03 PM..