View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Lol)

That you even responded directly to me says you've still got some work to do.

Your potential to be grand champion is surely there.

I'm on the other side tho. You're talking to a dead person. Count me among the 40%.

Also, nice exaggeration. And calling me a Nazi on the internet doesn't make you a saint. You seem to really want to be one though. I'll give you that.

Stay alive. Take care of urself. Post good. Or at least continue to do so.

~starkind, cosmic champ
It's clearly a message left for me. I'm not sure what logic you've built whereby when I even acknowledge you I have lost some sort of contest. but I suppose it makes sense that I'd be a fool in your eyes to address you, considering your overarching intent to harm. Grand champ peaks higher and for longer, and saves a lover or two's lives. Anyone can dress up a doll once or twice then dive into suicidal binge eating. few arrive where I am sans stretch marks. I never ceased to keep the faith; something youve done for what, a few weeks of ur life?

Exaggeration? You piled on to spike the volleyball served by a literal rapist. and what harm have i ever visited upon you that you are content to abandon our friendship with no further effort given to kindness, nor even an apology? This isn't saintliness I'm asking for here, it is the renunciation of intentional abuse and the adoption of habits like making apologies now and then.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 11:03 PM..