View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 03:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do need to be high enough level to solo it, every 6 minutes or whatever the spawn is, meaning recovering the mana you use and be ready for the next spawn, don't know when a wizard is able to do that. There are typically going to be people there to assist but you shouldn't rely on them it's a long camp potentially and they will go afk leaving you to deal with it alone.

No need for connections to the players there, just show up and ask to be added to the list, and then typically don't leave the zone. Rules are pretty much up to whoever is currently holding the list before it's your turn, someone could tell you it's okay to go off and do stuff elsewhere but then the list moves up and the new owner notices you're not in the zone and just skip you, but it's pretty simple!

From the wiki "The cyclops in Ocean of Tears which is a placeholder for an ancient cyclops might be higher level, requiring 5 Ice Comets to take down."
Ah gotcha, thanks. I just remember reading a thread here a while back about how Kingdom controls that area and that I have to appeal to them if I wanted a shot at that spawn. I honestly thought that I'd have to try to make friends with them first.

But yup, how would they feel if I as a 20ish wizard wanted to get added to that list? I figured they would just disregard and pass me up as I'm not capable of doing it myself.