View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 11:14 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s time to call a spade a spade.

Rolling for ring war - has this been a boon to server health?

A great equalizer?

Finally, a chance for the little guy to get a piece of the pie?

Well let me tell you!

Im sure your assuming “well maybe some casual guild hasn’t won YET - but if they keep showing up to roll and keep trying, it’ll all even out eventually! Utopia can’t be realized in a few short months you know!”

And you’d be wrong.

Fun fact: how many guilds have sent reps to roll for ring 10s?

Seriously? 3.

Which 3? Check the tov bag limits channel. It’s all those neck beards.

Not. One. Single. Legitimate. Casual. Fun. Friendly. Underdog. Guild has thus far even bothered to engage with our current roll off meta.

Don’t get me wrong - I wouldn’t have seen this coming either.

But looking at the results, now that they’re in?

Rolling for ring wars is not actually making any content more accessible to anyone.

It’s simply letting neck beard guilds who compete against each other for everything... not compete on this one thing. While still monopolizing the content between themselves.

PS: to all the casual guilds who’ve voted for whatever Jutebox has aggressively coordinated with you. I have to ask: is this what you thought you were getting out of the bargain? Watching Littens take all the ring 10s and not share any with you? Because that doesn’t look like to me how friends should treat each other.

Ref: Attachment 14559

Rolling for ring 10 isn't for casuals. It's to stop you full immersion neckbeard types from autofiring.