View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The earth is already wayyy over populated. Yeah I know, thats not a popular topic, but Thanos is RIGHT, the universe (and planet earth) have limited resources.

Gay couples won't have accidental pregnancies, and when they wanna go get kids, its an extremely conscious process.
One of the things that makes something living is the ability to reproduce. I have always questioned why a person would choose to remove that.

You're correct, population control is a thing, pushing an agenda are helps solve that has always been a topic of highly intellectual debate. Be the fastest method or a method that is easier on the populous but takes longer. I know of what you speak.

Years back certain scientists gathered to discuss the rising population. They inevitably concluded that at the current human population growth rate earth can't sustain over the next number of years.
I want to say this was in the 40s after WW2, but I could be mistaken on the date.

People need to learn their history.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.