View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vellicon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My other question is any suggestions for the extra stat points? I am thinking of rolling a Dark Elf SK but I am open to giving an Ogre a try. Any suggestions for each would be awesome. Thanks.
If you go Ogre dump into INT. You will start with plenty of STR and STA, and most tank gear is focused on giving more STR and STA. Its harder to find tank gear that also has INT/Mana.

Ogres specifically also start with under 75 AGI, so you want to get to 75 AGI to avoid the AC penalty. So that means 5 points into AGI and 15 into INT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SK is great fun, I leveled one up when my kid was around yours age, at that time there was a lack of tanks so people basically called for me to come by and were super nice about when I needed breaks for the kid. Idk about soloing though, it wasn't all that fun or easy.
Shadowknights can solo quite well, especially once you get Feign Death at 30. Fear kiting is a great way to avoid taking damage.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-04-2021 at 02:45 PM..