View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The big issue causing supply shortages of EVERYTHING is our response to covid. Manufacturers of whatever supply had their inventory levels depleted with lockdowns. Now Covid social distancing and shutdowns whenever there is a positive test on site is killing their ability to catch up.
though I would agree with you, why does covid create a shortage in housing and reccord housing prices and a V shaped recovery 2 months into a 1 year shut in? I guess if the low interest rates are why.

So I suppose this is the state of the union: a bunch of rich people holding bags of money think because of interest rates now is a good time to buy a new home..

..meanwhile we're circling the greatest unemployment numbers in since the depression and a min wage everyone has been saying was too low to live on for the last 20 years and a horizon of hyperinflation.

I hope I am wrong because I'm just a cog in this machine, but the future sure seems suspect to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-02-2021 at 02:51 PM..