View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tell everyone new here that if you're boxing a guide will eventually show up an test you. For your sanity I hope it's before you reach too-high a level.
This is the thing I think a lot of people miss. I can't count how many times someone has told me "you can totally box on this server, I see it all the time", or something to that effect. I'm sure some who say it are even confident that it's true because they themselves box, and haven't gotten caught yet.

But here's the thing: it doesn't matter if you can box for hundreds of hours here and get away with it. Maybe you can: we don't have infinite GMs to catch you. Still, it doesn't matter, because eventually you will get caught ... and in all honesty it is far, far worse to get caught after you've invested hundreds of hours into those characters.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.