View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nphixion sent the screenshot to me. It's Ramal. It's all Ramal. The "cornbread" is a react added (the screenshot doesn't show *who* added the react, sadly) to his entrance speech in the UN. Which is sadly deleted, so I can't go look. Thanks Phatez.

I was not given logs or other proof of the watermelon comment, other than to be told it was in the early days of green in the Karanas.

The leadership of DMO has coddled Ramal enough. He never got hit with any real consequences. All I could do is yell at him. If I ever detagged him he'd have been brought back in.

The stuff that was amazing about DMO was squandered for lulz and trolling.

There have to be consequences. Benanov not being part of what's left of DMO is one of them. I was told repeatedly I was the heart & soul of DMO recently. So I don't take great pleasure in doing the needful and ripping it out.

I don't hold out hope that the general unwashed server population would allow for an all-Erudite RP guild without Nirgon, Ramal, and Jack in it. You've probably tainted it permanently.

I really loved guild groups. 6 Erudites rolling up to a dungeon to utterly dominate it was some of the most fun I've ever had in Everquest.

I was looking forward to personally outfitting all of the clerics and knights in Steelsilk. We would have been the best looking guild, and I would have had a point of pride doing it.
Ramal is loyal, you're the only person who rolled.

Ramal was threatened with guild removal and didn't have an outburst like his Vox one since. You know that, you agreed about that when we spoke and yet here you are continuing to act otherwise. In fact, when I mentioned wanting to have you present for that before you ignored the conversation.

I supported you keeping your UN representative position despite all others saying you were obviously prone to being gamed by scum. It was important to you and I wanted you to have the opportunity. They weren't wrong but I didn't care, Ramal isn't the only member I'm blindly loyal to.

The guild continues without you, and per the above from you there's no coming back given the position you've taken against us. We got over you leaving and unanimously agree rolling out without a word to say was weak and disrespectful. I wish you luck power leveling Kingdom alts or whatever it is you will be doing.