View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't as great as people think. You have to get lucky enough to proc both weapons while the other tap is going. Even then, the stacking benefit greatly varies based on which tick the dot is on. Most of the time you will get one or the other, not both together. Greenmist is an inferior tap to Epic, so you just end up disappointed when that procs instead of Epic.
The greenmist recourse is 8 ticks @ 30 a tick for 240 damage but also adds ac and atk. So the greenmist over its course is only 10 damage/healing less assuming you don’t have full hp.

When soloing, I start with greenmist and then swap to epic as soon as it procs. At 177/187 unbuffed dex I am able to layer the procs fairly consistently (of course RNG prevents this from happening from time to time).

With the greenmist proc lasting 3 ticks longer than epic, it is worthwhile to start with the GM as it gives a greater chance of stacking the two. Also I don’t look at it as having to have the procs tick line up exactly perfect, it’s the healing total I care about since any healing you get from these means less mana intensive lifetaps you have to use to keep going.
Last edited by Andyman1022; 01-29-2021 at 10:03 AM..