View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You love to spin others words in your favor and claim they don’t know basic things like objective and subjective [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I never claimed FSI is useless in raids. I just used your normal raid scenario in your guide which i feel it is useless for. I do agree it is useful in rare raid situations, not normal raid situations. Regen is factually quantifiable yes, and so are it’s applications but in each scenario you note it’s application but the subjectivity comes in when you say whether it’s useful or useless. This is your opinion, as others can easily come to their own conclusions on these as well.

It’s also funny that the iksar tally was equal to the ogre tally in your guide but you gave ogres the edge due to having a jbb over iksar regen/ac/fear necklace. You could ask a thousand people whether or not they’d take jbb over these iksar benefits, you’d get different results. Jbb has some uses at 60 but it’s mostly a 46-52 fun clicky item. And I wouldn’t be surprised If there’s math to support the uselessness of jbb over your regular shaman spell set at 60 for faster kills, but there’s no need to get into that.

Again, you provided a great “racial scenario calculator”, well done!

Edit: thank you for admitting your tally system is flawed! I look forward to seeing the revisions!
I usually admit when I am wrong though[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That simply tends to get lost in the sea of baseless accusations I can easily rebut, due to a lack of evidence.

It seems to me you havent played a Shaman, if you think JBB is only a leveling toy. It is still quite useful at 60. The resoning is very simple: You cannot buy or generate spell slots. JBB gives you one of your best Direct Damage spells for free, without a spell gem. This is WAY more valuable than a bit of damage mitigation, because Shamans already have one of the best damage mitigation systems in the game with Torpor and a 75% slow. See my Cliff Golems video for an example on how you can use JBB to do damage to a mob, while not staying on the top of their hate list. This allows your pet to tank summoning mobs, saving you WAY more HP than an Iksar would: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umuVBewCNgY

Also, I am not spinning your words at all. You said my guide is 100% subjective, when I literally have the undeniable math formula for Troll/Iksar Regeneration that never changes. So you are again factually incorrect on that point. You either do not understand what subjective and objective mean, or you are over generalizing to an absolute extreme.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-07-2021 at 12:12 PM..