Thread: Red curious...
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

I've been a blue player since 2016. And I joined the green server race when that all started too.. Ultimately i have found my home on red these days... PVP is and was a part of EQ's history, so everybody should experience and make a character here regardless.. If you enjoy EQ, then you should have a toon on all 3 servers honestly.. They all have their reasons to play on.

That being said- Red is my home for a few reasons. I cannot compete with folks on green or blue.. my life doesnt allow such playtime. And i found myself getting quite discouraged by all my buddies getting loots and raiding, or developing these relationships that i wasn't..

Red helps me balance all these feelings.. The low populations keeps me feeling involved.. I know the names, the names know me. And i have 0 feeling of needing to beat everquest.. Everyday since i joined has been seriously stress free and enjoyable! Camps are open. The PVP aspect breathes fresh life into P99 for me, different strategies and what not. Bigger focus on other types of gear and what not.

Red is fun for what red provides and does best. Gotta be a self motivator over here.. Need to be the type of person that when there is nobody around to group with or kill, that you can find plenty of things to do to keep you busy.. Complete quests, or camp gear you otherwise can't on the other servers! Come here for PVP. Come here for PVE.. Whatever your reasons are- Try red today!!