View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, wat. Your links seem busted.

Crypt is considered 1 camp on this server. If you're there solo and camping an individual room, that may or may not be allowed to fly when another group shows up. GM discretion.

Crypt is the 4 doors.

Emp is its own camp.

Everything between the locked door at the front and the caretaker is outside of crypt also.
Two GMs Galach and Blistig ruled less than an hour ago and confirmed this is in fact 4 separate camps, check the green UN discord channel.

2013-12-06 Ruling: Link #1
“That makes no sense, If I want to go into the Baron room sit on his spawn and claim him as a camp. So if I am there first killing the Baron and a group wants to come down that means I automatically have to leave and they have precedent over me?“
GM response ->“Or start killing all four mobs, yes. Or work something out with the group.

Like I said, ruling each room as an individual camp has FAR more headache and abuse potential then just calling the whole crypt one camp.”

2013-12-11 Ruling: Link #2
GM statement-> “For right now, if there are no groups at crypt feel free to take whatever and however many rooms you'd like.

If a group comes down, pick 1 room and stick with it, let the group have the other 3.

If a group is already there, you can't take any of the rooms unless they say it's ok.“

These two links are rulings from 2013 and seem to make a lot
Of sense.
Last edited by Zipity; 12-30-2020 at 11:49 PM..