View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

These guys literally think that brainwashing makes it so doctors unknowingly mark someone who has not died of covid, as death by covid, and then forget they did it.

The only source you would have to be able to even comprehend if the human brain is so week that it was capable of that level of manipulation, would be if you personally experience it.

IN other words, the only way to believe in a conspiracy like that, would mean you would have to have an under developed brain week enough prove to you first hand that the human brain can even be that week. Because I cant even imagine the thought process that requires is possible in a human.

Like maybe the reason I dont understand Qanon, is because they are like "if you saw the world through my eyes, and experienced the level of manipulation that I experience, then you'd know how easy it is for someone to be brainwashed and manipulated like I think they are."

But the problem is those people cannot comprehend the type of brain that is required to not understand how someone could be that stupid, because you literally have to be that stupid to believe that people can be that stupid.

And if you cant follow that, then congratulations, you're that stupid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-17-2020 at 04:27 PM..