View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine a world where we need to rush to the forums to clear up every misconception that people post. Jeez, sounds like an exhausting, unproductive life.
Not at all! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It would be insane if you had to answer every concern from this forum!

But look, you and Nilbog often say stuff to the effect that "this place (and Green in particular) is all about classic EQ", right? I'm not being unfair and putting words in your mouth by saying that?

You'll also admit that a one month moratorium on quest XP isn't classic: it's an objective fact that there was no quest XP disabling in the first month of Kunark in '00, correct?

All I'm saying is, after ten-plus years of saying "classic is priority #1" ... only on the very rare occasions when you do something that directly contradicts what you've been saying for ten years ... would it really be so terrible to give us a sentence or two explaining why?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.