Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLSiPBiGsIpReDSiPGrEeNsIp
reported for XPing in a zone
Guilty as charged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDPlayer
Your passive aggressive whining about the quest XP is the saddest thing I’ve seen on these forums. And that’s obviously saying something given the characters who have been on here since inception lol
As a fellow Norrathian historian I appreciate the high accolades you lavish upon me and your explicit use of a superlative to describe my personage. Point noted. Accolades accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooljin <B-Team>
There is basis for the accusations, Mr. Cornelius J. Elflawyer, Esq. You brag about zone disruption and exploits and even post pictures of it. Any accusations by Baler of zone disruption are not baseless at all.

Keep scribbling on that paper napkin, dude. Unbelievable.
*elf posts photo of pet savagely killing 1 mob. B-Teamer thinks this constitutes zone disruption and exploitation of game mechanics* Idiocy noted. Point taken. Never trust a B-Teamer to make a judgment call in elven court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartexxus <B-Teamer>
oh my god this kid just found out about brazier and thinks he's fucking einstein

wait until this moron hears about dragon teeth. expect another 'visionary' post then.
You're late to the game. Been there, done that Lack of awareness on elven current events, noted. Point taken. Never trust a B-Teamer to be on the elven news. Must be another ENN watcher. I get my news from independent, roaming bards *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToldMeToBeANecroSoIWentNecroBeHappyAlready
You can't fix stupid.
Awesome is as awesome does. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.