View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On WoW the difference between a top raider and a casual raider is MASSIVE -- a casual raider will never even come close to having the same items as an end-game raider.

On P99 however, I inspect a player from Seal Team and I inspect a player from a random Federation guild, and their items are generally identical (in fact I have friends in Seal Team who have worse gear than me and I barely even raid).

Can someone explain to me why players get so heated over who gets to go first? I see these 18 hour days that my friends in ST put in, and I don't envy them. Especially when I know my more casual friends will likely end up with the same exact items without putting in any where near as much effort or work.
This must be a joke post, there is not a massive difference on WoW, by 7 year old could does end game raiding in WoW, hell with the right addons WoW basically plays itself you just gotta do what it tells you, WoW raiding is EZ mode just like p99 raiding