View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep saying "Regeneration and Snare wasn't needed" because that is factually correct. I never needed snare to keep the mobs under control, and I was never at a point where Regeneration would have saved my life. You can do the math yourself to confirm this. My point is to show common scenarios Shamans encounter, and how useful a racial is in that scenario. In all the videos I posted, I WAS getting bashed. This means FSI was doing more for me than Regeneration and Snare. It is really that simple, and factually correct. I have video evidence.
I'm not sure why you're claiming that regen/snare are both inferior abilities to FSI because they didn't save your life in the scenarios you provided. All you've shown is that FSI is more effective in soloing a named. We already knew this. You haven't shown me why an ability that only applies when you're tanking surpasses 1.) Regen - which applies in basically 100% of shaman gameplay & 2.) Snare - Which makes your life easier in any situation that FSI applies because you don't have to worry about getting a near impossible to obtain VP weapon or carrying around extra clickies which you could easily blow through in one dungeon session.

Until then, Regen > FSI overall & FSI/snare is a wash.
Last edited by Crede; 07-20-2020 at 01:14 AM..