View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Alright, I set up my Discord and joined the guild channel under the name Loadsamoney #7309. Putting in my application here as it's easier to type out my answers at my desktop than it is on my tablet.

1) What is your character name, class, and level, and why would you like to join Kittens Who Say Meow?

Starspangledman, 36 Paladin. My goals are to make friends and connections at the higher levels, have people to run content and do stuff with, run Epics for every class (and help others get theirs) and get into entry-level raiding (I.E Sky/Hate/Fear).

2) Do you know anyone in Kittens?

I see the occasional Kittens member in Paineel where I'm doing almost all of my leveling, but no, I don't know any members personally.

3) What are your expectations of being a member of Kittens and what can Kittens expect from you?

I listed my long-term goals above, make friends, get into entry-level raiding, do Epics and have a good time along the way. I always try to return the kindness people have shown me and help people whenever I am able to, and if the guild desperately needs a specific class (I.E a Warrior)I'd be willing to consider leveling one.

My currently planned alts are: Ranger, Bard, Shadowknight, Shaman

4) What sort of Characteristics would you bring to Kittens.

California Hospitality! As I said, I'm happy to help people in need when and if I am able to. That will apply to Epics and long quest chains as well.

Other than that, my personality tends to be laid back and outgoing with quite a bit of wisecracking and levity, sometimes at inapproproate moments (feel free to nudge me if that becomes a problem). And generally I'm not a confrontational person either, but if I think somebody is in the wrong or out of line, I will call them out on it.

5) Your group is in fireplace, and another group moves to the hallway leading downstairs and starts pulling monsters over your group without saying anything. How do you react?

Generally I let the group leader deal with matters like that, but if it's a continuing problem I'll step in and politely ask the responsible parties to stop. If after being asked twice to stop they continue, I'll quietly file a complaint and confer with the group about either going elsewhere or finding another spot. That's generally how I handle killstealers when I'm camping a specific mob.

6) Names and levels of your alts?
Have not started any officially as of yet, but I've decided on the names Ripandtear for my future Ranger, and Durrtydeeds for my future Shadowknight. Hopefully they won't be taken in the future.

7) Anything else you'd like to add:
I enjoy Chess, am an avid fan of classic Tetris, and absolutely adore the Dark Souls series.