Erudite Enchanter
High Elf Cleric
Half Elf Bard
Ogre Warrior
Troll Shadowknight
Dwarf Paladin
Halfling Druid
Wood Elf Ranger

In this case though, even though the Wood Elf Ranger has 10 more stat points overall than a Human/Half Elf Ranger, the Human Rangers stat spread seems to fit the class just a bit better. So it's a tough decision.

If I were Human, I'd go all Stamina, bringing it to 105, and if I were Wood Elf like last time, I'd put 5 into Strength and 15 into Stamina, bringing them to 75 and 90 respectively.

I honestly think I'd still prefer to go Wood Elf not just for the overall higher total stats, but also because it'll have (very marginally) the best mana pool, access to two different armor sizes, and having higher Agility, according to the way it works, means more enemy hits will miss, which probably isn't a bad thing for a class that's largely melee based and expected to do some tanking at times. And Wood Elf just fits the class lore better, IMO.

And no, I'd never play Ogre as a Shadowknight, one because I'd prefer a race that has innate regen to shorten their downtime since they lack the heals that other Hybrids have, and two because I don't feel like Ogres are a truly "evil" race, more that they're just big, stupid, and feared by others out of misunderstanding. They're certainly not on the level of malevolent as Dark Elves or Trolls. Trolls are evil incarnate.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 06-12-2020 at 01:05 PM..