View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutizutzut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The total is just the strength right? And the strength is placed very near the current weight. Does it add value to do a current/total? Looks pretty clean as it is.
probably? monks might work differently, that was what i had my mind on when i responded last night. but i'd have to ask some of my monk friends if that's the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutizutzut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About the spell icon graphics, I played around with upscaling them from 256x256 to 1024x1024 using Topaz Gigapixel AI which does some fancy AI junk to try to add back in detail (was used for some of the texture projects for p99 + a lot of other older games).

I'm not sure it helped that much, but I can send them to you if you want to check them out.
yeah that would be cool
Quote:
I'd have liked a close box in the all-bag UI window instead of having to escape out of it.
yeah i could do this
Quote:
Also, when group member is not in the zone, the group window doesn't have their name above their slot (although hovering over it shows the name).
are you using the 4k version? there's been a bunch of issues with that one. i might be able to figure out some kinda work around, but it'll probably be imperfect. if it's the standard one i'll have to look into it.