View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacman08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess my charm spots are not ideal?
It does vary; not everywhere is as great as Cazic Thule/Permafrost. But that being said, check out the Druid set on https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide for some good ideas.

And even if the mobs aren't equal, you can still make it work and get full XP. Depending on how big the difference is you can either:
  • pick a lower-level pet, put him against a higher level mob, and throw a DoT on the higher level to help your pet keep up (best when the mobs are close in level), or
  • charm a higher level, beat up a low level, break and recharm the higher level (to kill the low level for full XP), then go kill another low level (better when there are big differences in level)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-23-2020 at 07:53 PM..