View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 04:10 PM
Kobold

Blue was the test server for Green. It always was, and they stated that from the start. if you don't want to go past Velious, move to Green, as that is what it is for.

There is a seriously growing interest in moving ahead with Luclin. Its the VERY few people whining about it here. But it is always the same few people whining over and over and over.

Even if they were to release Luclin, if you don't like the expansion, don't go there. There rest of us will. It's always your option.

There is a rumor that P99 staff are in legal negotiations to release Luclin.

I myself am really looking forward to it, as are others.

Whine all you want, but progression waits for no man.

The excuse of wanting to level out one of every class means nothing, as I said earlier....Move to Green. You can't have it both ways. The rest of us that stayed with blue, aren't hindered by the "classic" mentality. We just want the fun of exploring new lands, MoBs and spells.

The devs have already worked out the basic EQ infrastructure, and Luclin already exists on the client. I don't see as creative as the devs here are, that they are going to be content with simply maintaining Green. That goal has been achieved. They acknowledged it already, and have stated they wanna do some custom content on blue, translation: Blue is no longer constrained to purely classic. Move to Green.

Perhaps with any luck, they will start the Great Luclin expansion. I mean you can only kill the top Velious stuff so many times before you stagnate.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde