View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

I only found out about P99 a couple months before green launched, but I made a conscious decision to stay on blue.

Like most of you, I saw a lot of relationships end back in the live days when people got sucked into this game. As a matter of fact, I quit EQ live for good when I met my wife back in 2003 because I knew the 2 were incompatible.

When I found out about P99 last year I made a decision that at no time would I let this game get in the way of my family. I usually wait until the kids are in bed before I even log on, but on the weekends I'll stay logged in all day and xp when I can. Because of this, I don't group. The 2 characters I play are solo only (druid and necro).

Since Blue's been around so long there's lots of things available for sale, which helps my playstyle since a lot of stuff I wouldn't be able to solo until it was of limited use. Now I can save up and buy the stuff I need. If I was on green the inflated prices and scarcity of items would mean it'd be a long time before I geared myself up nicely.

I doubt I'll ever get epics and I'm fine with that. I've just been enjoying the ride so far!

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>