View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is were I am at currently, to get there, I had to go down skeleton llrods hallway 2cnd door on the right, kill the shadowknight, get the splintered wooden key, and come down the left hand last door. My skele can kill all the greens. The rat roams from front to bottom. Don't kill it!

The first time the rat was up as Icebones and it nuked me dead and my pet couldn't hit it, I resummoned pet until my pet could hit it and lifetap tanked, ward undead to kill it, now that its a rat I leave it alone and go after the other undeads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bonus! I got a chipped bone rod! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Going to give it to a guildy for corpse finding if they need it in their bank.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Warrens is a good spot with zem. There are three good afk spots there That I know of. One is the entrance.
Two more are to the right as you leave the entrance. First of the two, take the first door on the left as you progress down the tunnel, curve around to the left and there is another door with one doggie outside and one inside. The two rooms inside there are safe spots.
If you don't take that first door on the left and keep going down the tunnel you will come to a bridge. before the entrance to that bridge area, where the prince is, there is a room on the right. That is a safe area.
One benefit of working in the warrens is, faction in Paineel. As a necro, having a safe spot to buy your spells, sell your loot and bank is a good thing. It is a short run from the Tox druid ring where you are not attacked on port in.
Then there is the very nice bone key you get to carry around in your inventory giving you lots of light to help you see in the dark.
/agreed I am going to go kill warrens mobs till I con kindly to the paineel guards one day for sure.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-07-2020 at 01:15 PM..