View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need ideas. I've seen the guide book on the wiki. I kind of know the camps. I want easy afk options.
Yeah, I was going to suggest:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Leve...ng_Spots_10-14

But it doesn't have any specific AFK spots. Recfek is a pretty good one, if you can get the camp, and if not maybe try Befallen entrance. It's not marked as AFK-friendly in the wiki, but since zone-ins are safe spots, and Befallen is usually pretty deserted (so you're unlikely to get trained), you should be able to AFK camp the entrance and just venture in to kill between breaks.

BTW, if it does wind up being a good AFK spot (or if you find another one), please consider editing the guide to add a quick note (eg. "Good AFK spot") to the location (and also maybe a "Good for necromancers" note, if it is).

And also, I don't have time right now (the last lessons of my class are due Sunday night, and I really shouldn't even be spending time posting here ...) but if anyone wants to add Recfek, he'd be a great addition to both the Per-Level and Treasure guides.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.