View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at me and how I speak. Clearly I’m a fairly autistic person. You can call me crazy, mad, a vagina, a cuck, or any thing else you want. But you can’t look at me with a straight face and think I’m like retarded. I’m clearly not.

How can you honestly talk to me and tell me you came up with a basketball players name backwards by complete chance. I will find a fucking phd statistician if I have to do to a thorough explanation outlined with fucking crayons and pictures for you simpletons if you continue to insist that you fucking landed on what has to be something like a 1 in 100,000 chance of accidentally happening.

I don’t know. If you went with Ramal by choice and Modo by accident.. what’s 26 X 26 x 26 x 26. 456,000?

Explain yourself to the court.

It is not a crime to pick a black persons name. Whether or not that is considered racist is a different trial for a different day. What is on trial before the court today is whether or not you did it. Not whether it’s wrong.

Your turn.
ramal modo is basically a solar eclipse