View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 03:37 PM
Aviak

My updates have gone past what I can post to dropbox so I moved Zip files to my Google Drive.

I have also added a blue water exchange in all Classic zones, those are to be extracted to the main Project 1999 folder after the Highres_s3d 4k Files.

Hires_s3d 4K v1 Install this first it's 3GB unpacked into P99

Blue water exchange v1 Install this after 4K file it will exchange all blue water in zones posted so far. 300 mb file

I'm working on Solsek zones then i'll move to Ro Desert and keep moving west until Erud. I've attempted to keep most of the files intact from Highres_s3d but some files have had major issues. Either with upgrades or the files were problematic from the start. So I've used a few lowres_s3d files upscaled and touched up in gimp. If the Highres files took away an atmosphere the lowres files were used. i.e. Neriak was way less purple and many files were broken. I spent 3 days on Neriak a,b and c just to repair the atmosphere and files that were called incorrectly.

The Water files were exchanged because the blue and nauseating cycle hurts my eyes physically and mentally so OOT would of been a no go for me as I don't want to puke IRL. This is mostly not a joke.

before

after

I'd post better pictures but it's late and my brain hurts. Hope some of you get some enjoyment from the work. I'll keep updates as I go.
Last edited by Quylein; 01-21-2020 at 03:46 PM..