View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 07:36 PM
Banned

Smile Proudly go dorf and never look back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So which of these could I realistically achieve more with in a shorter span of time and with less engagement?
Since both classes will suffer slower leveling with the hybrid exp penalty pain on this server, I think they will both be rather slow unless you stay in the best exp zones in the game throughout most of your leveling and/or get some power-leveling.

That said, I would go dwarf pally for several reasons:
- 1999 ogre and troll models are absurdly blocky, fat, and comical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's like Minecraft or something in 3D?
- Flaming swords (Soulfire, Fiery Avenger, Fiery defender)
- Barrel rolls!! Few have that ability on Green
- You don't need shrink pots, Guise of the deceiver clicky, or a friendly grouped shaman to shrink you constantly to fit in alot of dungeons more better
- I have seen far more SKs than paladins on Green
- I have seen a monumental amount of Ogre players on Green
- I have seen few Dwarven players on Green
- Feign death saves the SK, first and foremost. If a pull is too big without FD, there are so many SKs and monks around already it seems to FD pull. No FD pull necessary with a very good chanter to lull and/or mez adds. Lay on hands or an extra normal heal can save your healer in a very sticky situation - sometimes making you the hero of the hour.