View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 12:05 PM
Orc

I would support that! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One cave-at:
Everquest back then was developed as a continuous project under the assumption that there would always be a "next patch", rather than a content freeze at a specific cut-off point.

Meaning, there were serveral fixes to classes and balancing issues, that were delayed untill luclin(for practical reasons), but still addressed issues in the original trilogy, those should be included as well.
Adding spellcrit for wizards(as you mention) is one of them, but im sure there are many more later fixes aswell (familiars for wizards!!!) , that would make it a much more polished game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They could even add extra zones that would fit well with the original trilogy. A "re-itemized" veksar for example. or (if you are feeling creative, something new, like an orc fortress next to orc highway in oasis, there was probably supposed to be "something" there?). Or maybe fix those quests that were never finished back then...(Daybreak actually did fix some kunark-era quests with the latest progression sever iirc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

p.s. I think Sony kept jboots in the game on purpose, otherwise they wouldn't have added Tboots later. But yeah, I think having such a needed item drop from a single npc was poor design(and even Sony fixed that).
Last edited by Firepuff; 12-04-2019 at 12:20 PM..