View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Default Losing motivation... suggestions?

I'm a 29 shaman on teal right now and honestly I've been soloing probably the last 5 levels which has been fine but slow and i'm getting kind of bored. I sort of want to go back to grouping but I don't know if I have the motivation to grind. My main issue is this - I know at 50 basically all there will be to do is lower guk, sol b, or farm random names. A lot of the content that really excites me isn't going to be out till kunark... which is a year away.

I kinda get what they were going for with the time gated release, but I feel sort of uninterested in the lack of level 30+ content. At the same time, I really want to be part of the green/teal experience. I have been waiting for this server forever, and I wanted to be a part of it because eq in its original form(corpse runs, weaker player characters, and no maps) means a lot to me.

I'm sort of thinking of rolling on mangler for luclin, which I really hate doing so because I hate eq with the massive group bonus, no corpse runs, and op classes. Thoughts/suggestions?
Zekdos - Troll SK