View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EC/WC/NRO area or WK, I would think. There are level 10ish folks in all those areas killing orcs, dervs, wisps, bandits, and assorted spiders and beetles and snakes. You'll be able to find blue con stuff in all those areas too to solo.

Can the max summon with the 8 enchanter animation hit magical? Cause you could carefully start soloing wisps for some plat and exp while you look for groups. There are wisps around EC and WC, and a few in WK, and a ton in NK.
Went to WC all of the monsters there con red to me. With exception of few roaming large spiders near zone. Not sure if that's just at the zone or it gets better further in. I zoned in from ECommons. Went to NRO but didn't really see any groups setup or looking for any memebrs. Mobs around that area seem to be green to me with exception of a few blues at the or near the ECommons tunnel.

I didn't try SRo but I will later. This is a bit frustrating to be honest, but I guess I'll find something. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]