Thread: Leveling Path
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1-4 n ro skeletons
4-6 n ro puma
7-9 nek zombies
10-30 nanjina?
Running from Everfrost to Northern Ro seems kinda silly. Especially getting through Runnyeye at level 1 as a newb may be... hard. What if I die? I'd have no bind and would have to run all the way back. I can see this working for an Ogre or Troll Shammy, but as a Barb Shammy? Nah... that's far too much travel time with a lot of potentially bad things that could happen, causing me to run back because no bind is available.

Or even worse, I'd have to run back at level 2-3 to get the skills I couldn't afford prior, at level 5 and 9 for new skills as well. Not sure if your trolling or being serious, because as a giant newb I can see even if the xp is the shit, that the journey to get there in One Piece let alone back and forth to train would not be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14-23 east karana? You will be bored to tears. At least venture into highpass and Minotaur maze
Good Point, new path.

1-6 Everfrost
6-9 Blackburrow
9-10 Everfrost
10-14 West Karana (Bandits)
14-15 East Karana (Gnolls)
15-20 Highpass Hold (Orcs/Gobbos)
20-23 East Karana (Various Mobs)
23-25 South Karana (Elephants & Shiz)
25-30 Rathe Mountain (Giant Skeletons)
30-32 Mistmoore (Graveyard)
32-35 South Karana (Centaur)
35-38 North Karana (Griffons)
38-42 Rathe Mountains (Hill Giants)
42-45 Lower Guk (Ghoul Ritualist and Zols/Dars)
45-48 Permafrost (Ice Giants)
48-50 Lower Guk (Dead Side/Live Side)