View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

you can each log off and onto your druid to move them around. I wouldn't level another druid.

Log onto your druid and SLN your toons and let them just play through the noob levels. You don't want to rush into the higher mid levels with your inexperienced wife.

The noob levels 1-20 is where she will learn to play the game. Frankly skin like nature is too much of a buff and won't let her learn how easy it is to die. I would go level 1 to 10 with no assistance just grind together like you are both noobs.

Then to speed it up start the PL action by logging your druid and skinning her then she logs your alt and you skin that person too. Vice versa.

Really there are a ton of duos just try to think of what she will enjoy doing most. Do you think she wants a complex toolset or a simpler one? Do you think she will enjoy being vigilant like running an enchanter with a charm pet?

She might enjoy being a cleric, and you be the enchanter. Thats one of the ultimate duos, it allows her to be a goodie race which lets her enjoy towns better.

You guys can both be high elfs or something.

Iksar monk and ogre shaman can be good and fun and can do lots of content. You could both start as iksars too. Really you should choose a landscape she will enjoy most. She probably won't want to spend all her time stuck in the swamp or jungle...thats just my guess.

So many good combos. Try to get her to choose a class and race and then you pick a complimentary one.
Lost but not forgotten.