View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On one computer I did v47->v48->v49 and on another v47->v49 it worked on both. It's seems two common problems seems to be that it's broken on some Mac and that bitdefender don't like a dll and quarantine it, check if your issue is not one of them (the offending dll is dsetup.dll at the root of the p99/eq folder)
I initially thought I did something wrong. I didn't realize off hand they restricted some more of the UI functions. That's my own fault for not reading more first before posting. While I get some of the changes. I don't really get the purpose of removing the menu button or even the friends window given the client they are using. Then again I never understood why we needed EQ Titanium instead of EQ Trilogy either. So there's that also. lol It's all good though. I still wouldn't mind a copy of v48 to drop in my folder of patches so if you or anyone feels like hooking me up it'd be much appreciated. If not that's fine too. Thanks mate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by KOOLLAYD; 09-09-2019 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: Corrections.