View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S. This is just my opinion, but unless you're a soloing class who can't cast resist spells, I really think the blue flower is a terrible item.

It's the most expensive item in all of Plane of Mischief (nothing else requires four thrones). If you can cast Resist Magic (which most soloing classes can) the flower only nets +10 more MR ... when soloing (presumably in a raid, or a group where it matters, you'd get Group Resist Magic, which is better than the flower).

If you're a Bard, Monk, Mage, Shadow Knight, Necromancer, or Wizard who regularly solos stuff that casts, it might be worth getting ... but for everyone else it's just an expensive status symbol.
This is like the first time I think I've seen you have an opinion about something lol usually its just data on the wiki you post about lol

Nice to see you have feelings loramin. Also wow to that buff lines page, who wrote all that? You? Good lord. Very informative but wow. Very complete [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And wow yeah that blue flower sounds like a waste of monies compared to some others :/