Thread: New Red GM?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 07:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Boo Hoo Stuff...<<Skipped>>

Now fast foward to Apex's era and they are going out of their way to kill off all other guilds so that there is 0 competition to get loot. Heck they were killing Trakanon just to deny guilds VP keys. They were doing this all while the population was plummeting.

Tune turned VS raids from optional to DKP because not enough people would show up just to take on Thunderdomes' strangle hold on it (this is VS we are talking about during velious era). We are talking about a 50-60 member velious guild vrs a 12-15 member kunark guild.

So yes, Apex and Tune are responsible for the loss of a partial amount of the population on red99. Instead of harboring an enviornment where guilds could co-exist they would destory them resulting in people quiting. No one has time to neckbeard like core Apex neckbearded.

But the totality of population loss is a result of the server not getting wipes.
What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Seems to me, he got a bunch of like minded friends, out PvP'd and crush opposition guilds who couldn't get their shit together and fight back in any meaningful way. Imagine that, a guild willing to PvP for pixels on a PvP server and you're crying about it.

Fuck off back to blue.