Thread: New Red GM?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a load of crap. One man didn't ruin it for everyone. Not even two (Sirken and Tune) could do that. Tune petitioned people? How many petitioned him? Give me a break, you guys were/are as bad as Tune ever was. He just beat you off the server.

Tune inherited a server? So day one everyone bowed to Tune? Gimme a break. You make it sound like 199 people couldn't stop ONE player from bring Red 99 to what it is today.

More likely, the bunch of you forum trolls were a large part of it too. Griefing new players at level 10 with your fungi twinks because they were skill-less kills. Taking /OOC to toxic levels to where most of us just turn it off now. That wasn't Tune, that was you.

Then when barely anyone logs in anymore, you sit on the forums and cry.

Bottom line: Tune Beat You. Everyone still playing beat you. A 20 yr Elf Sim Beat You. Your opinion doesn't matter anymore. Worthless forum trolls with zero value to Project 1999 Red or Blue.

You Lost, Get Over It.
Didnt you get to level 56 on a 360% xp server and was never involved in anything on the server other than trying to counter "troll" for Tune?

I hardly think your opinion counts to be frank.

You people whine about twinks killing you? Fuck man should have leveled up when I did and there were GROUPS of players hunting you down. Every hour someone logging in twinks to kill you or try to kill you. But we all kept at it because it was a fun dynamic. The whole twink thing is a joke and just an copout.

When I leveled up there was a bard that ran around MM dispelling roots and CC just to xp death you. CoM had atleasylt 10 twink wizards/rogues loggijg in constantly. KC had whole groups of Azreal and Houkuten members chasing you around. Unrest was literered with twinks - non of this stopped people leveling.

People would root you next to mobs so you took an xp death.

Going to bank in North Freeport was a 50/50 chance for PvP.

People like you came for a PvE experience (like most of us did) but we adapted to survive the PvP or participate in the PvP...this is where you deviated and constantly cry about PvP and twinks.

You dont know Tune like most of us do. You're a coat tail rider on a server rich with history, your opinion doesn't really matter.
Last edited by White_knight; 04-29-2019 at 06:11 PM..